CRIB x AFFABLE: The Data & Measurement Behind Successful Influencer Marketing
It is quite clear that influencer marketing is not something you can ignore.
But before you begin your epic influencer campaign, you need to find and select the influencers you want to work with. This workshop will help you understand how to get started.
We are also offering the opportunity of booking short one on one sessions tailored to specific businesses and their needs. (on a first come, first served basis)
This workshop gives entrepreneurs, business owners and interested persons the opportunity to learn about Influencer Marketing and micro-influencers in specific.
WHAT YOU CAN GET OUT OF THIS WORKSHOP:
- What is an Influencer Marketing and the shift from Celebrity to Micro Influencer
- Who is a micro-influencer
- How does the ROI of Influencer Marketing compare with other digital marketing channels
- How to compensate influencers for sharing about your brand
- Fraud in Influencer Marketing and how to tackle that
- How to measure the effectiveness of influencers
- What influencer content work better
- How to vet influencers and ensure brand safety while engaging influencers
- Who are relevant influencers for your brand in Singapore and in the region
2:15pm: Introduction - Tjin Lee, Co-Founder of CRIB and Managing Director of Mercury Marketing and Communications
2:30pm: Presentation - Nisarg Shah, Co-Founder and CEO of Affable
3.30pm – 5:00pm: One on one sessions, 15 min each (Only by appointment. Additional sign-up required at checkout)
Affable is a Singapore based startup, building AI platform to help brands find authentic and relevant micro-influencers to work with. Using Affable's dashboard, brands can easily identify influencers with fake followers & perform a detailed competitive analysis for influencer outreach.
Co-Founder and CEO – Affable
At Affable, Nisarg works closely with brands helping them use data and insights to plan their influencer marketing strategy. Before founding Affable, Nisarg launched a startup in the Augmented Reality space, prior to which he developed software to automate processes at Goldman Sachs. Nisarg is an alumnus of Indian Institute of Technology.
Fun-fact: He hates sleeping!
PARTNERS: Affable and The Co Duxton
Want to find more groups and events like this?